2023 Expo West Badge
Membership Products & Services
Natural Product Expo West takes place March 8-11 at the Anaheim Convention Center and UFA couldn't be more excited to be representing the Upcycled Food Movement at the show! While our booth will feature UFA member products, we want to also extend the opportunity for you to attend the event a highly discounted price!
As a show exhibitor, UFA has access to discounted badges and we want to extend this opportunity to you! Badges will be available from at $700 per one exhibitor guest pass. The pass will give you:
- Full access to show mobile app and expo planner
- Exhibit Hall (Wednesday - Saturday, In person)
- Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace (In person)
- Keynote Speakers, State of Natural & Organic Keynote, Pitch Slam, & Climate Day (In person, Livestreamed, On demand)
- Exhibitor Presented Seminars & Hosted Education Sessions (In person & On demand)
- NEXTY Awards Announcement (Virtual)
- Virtual Booth Exploration
Badges will be available for pick up at regular show registration
Cancellation policy is ditacted by New Hope:
- Until 30 days before the Event: 20% processing fees on the total registration.
- Between 30 to 15 days before the Event: 50% cancellation fees on the amount paid.
- From 15 days before the Event date or no show: No refund – except in case of “force majeure”, conditions detailed below.
For the purpose of this cancellation policy, the relevant dates shall be fixed by reference to the originally scheduled opening date of the Event (3/6) and not any newly scheduled opening date of the Event that has been changed as a result of the Force Majeure conditions below.
FORCE MAJEURE: Refunds may be granted by the organizer, after evaluation, if the participant is unable to attend the event due to a severe accident, close relative illness (children, husband/spouse, brother/sister), or family death.
Refunds may be granted by the organizer if it determines that the Event shall be cancelled or postponed due to an event of force majeure, or alternatively, the Organizer may, acting in its sole discretion, decide to transfer all registrations to the next scheduled edition of the Event. In all cases, refunds will be subject to a minimum deduction equal to 10% of the booking charges by way of a processing fees.